I’m excited to announce a new collaboration with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina: I am writing health and fitness stories regularly for their awesome blog, Point of Blue!
My articles and videos will be published twice a month. You can see my latest stories here: http://blog.bcbsnc.com/author/michelle-rogers/
Here are some of the articles I’ve written to date:
- Stressed Out? Get Moving!
- Lose Weight and Get Fit for Less With Blue365
- How to Exercise Safety in the Summer Heat — and What to Do If You’re In Trouble
- Dad Bod: Should You Love It or Lose It?
- How to Exercise When You Have Arthritis
- It’s Not Selfish to Take Care of Yourself
- How to Take Care of You When You’re the Caregiver
- 10 Easy Ways to Get Started With Exercise This Spring
- Live Your Best Life Now
I’m honored to be working with this incredible organization.
Here’s one of the videos I created to promote a blog post on social media.