Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
I am honored to be working with Blue Cross, writing health and fitness stories regularly for their awesome blog, Point of Blue!
My articles and videos are published twice a month. You can see my latest stories here: http://blog.bcbsnc.com/author/michelle-rogers/
Here are some of the articles I’ve written to date:
- Stressed Out? Get Moving!
- Lose Weight and Get Fit for Less With Blue365
- How to Exercise Safety in the Summer Heat — and What to Do If You’re In Trouble
- Dad Bod: Should You Love It or Lose It?
- How to Exercise When You Have Arthritis
- It’s Not Selfish to Take Care of Yourself
- How to Take Care of You When You’re the Caregiver
- 10 Easy Ways to Get Started With Exercise This Spring
- Live Your Best Life Now
ABC 11 TV
I’m excited to be collaborating with ABC11 as a health and fitness contributor to abc11.com, as part of their new community influencers initiative called ABC11 Together.
I contribute articles and video content to their site on a regular basis. Here are some I’ve done so far.
- National Blueberry Muffin Day: How to Pick Blueberries
- 10 Awesome Hikes in the Triangle
- A Gorgeous Spring Walk at Duke Gardens
- How To Make Healthy, Yummy Turkey Meatballs
- 5 Healthy Hacks for a Romantic Valentine’s Day
- A 5-minute Office Workout You Can Do At Your Desk
- 5 Keys To Help You Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions
- How to Stay Fit and Healthy on Your Holiday Trip